SDS Plus Electric Hammer Drill Wide Flat Chisel for Concrete Tile Wall Stone
1. Material:40Cr Steel with Heat Treatment
2. Process: Forged
3. Head Type: Flat 40 × 250 mm
4. Shank : SDS Plus Shank
5.Surface Finish: Sand Blasted
6.Package: One Piece in One Plastic Hanger Or In One PVC Tube or PVC Pouch
7.Package: One Piece in One Plastic Hanger Or In One PVC Tube or PVC Pouch
1. Flat 40 × 250 mm Hammer Bit is ideal for starting holes in concrete slabs and for general chipping and demolition work.
2. Flat Chisel is ideal for general chiseling and breaking work in brickwork, concrete, and loose stone.
3. Gouge Chisel is ideal for cutting narrow channels into the concrete.
4. Fully heat treatment improves core strength for maximum durability and extended life.
5. Forged from superior-grade steel, the working points of our chisels can be re-sharpened for longevity
6.Compatible with all SDS-Plus style chucks.
1. Suitable for hammer machines
2. Other sizes are available upon your request.
3. We have a strict quality control system, to ensure quality stable.
4. The inspection report provided available.
5. Packing, Artwork design free.
How to Use:
■ Follow carefully the instructions given in the machine handbook.
■ Never fit a diamond dish/cup wheel which is too loose or too tight on the flange.
■ Tighten only with the tool supplied with the machine.
■ Ensure the wheel is properly gripped to prevent slippage, but do not tighten with excessive force. Never use a hammer.
■ Keep flanges and screw threads clean and free of burrs and rust.
■ Replace distorted or damaged flanges before fitting the wheel.
For your Safety:
We recommends the use of following personal protective equipment:
■ Eye protection
■ Ear protection (ear sets)
■ Hand protection (gloves)
■ Lung protection (dust mask, also called respirator)
Never remove the protective machine guard and make sure it is properly adjusted to deflect debris away from you.
Ensure that no other person is at risk, especially near the machine while working.